This recipe created especially for Casa M Spice Co®
Sometimes the best things in life are simple, like my Casa M Cattle Drive Air Fryer Steak Bites. These are absolutely to die for – the best steak bites ever! You can’t just have one! Slightly spicy, crispy on the outside and melts in your mouth when you bite into it – all that steak goodness is accented by the Cattle Drive Seasoning. They are so addictive!
What makes this steak bite recipe easy? Very few ingredients, fast cooking time and Cattle Drive Beef Seasoning by Casa M Spice Co®!
Why use Cattle Drive Casa M Spice®?
All of Casa M Spices are delicious and they make cooking easy. Plus they are low in sodium, 80% less, with no perceivable loss in flavor. Cattle Drive is a great black pepper replacement too!
Do I need to use an air fryer for this recipe?
The air fryer it’s the easiest and tastiest for sure! With my Breville Smart Air Oven it takes about 7 minutes and no turning is needed. Every air fryer is different so test the first batch and watch it carefully. But you could also do them in the broiler. Preheat the broiler for about 5 minutes first, then broil about 5 minutes, flip over and broil again until desired doneness – but watch them carefully so they don’t burn. A cast iron skillet will also work. Be sure to heat the pan until it’s super hot and use a little oil. Fry for a few minutes, flip over and cook until done.
How to make Casa M Cattle Drive Steak Bites in pictures:
Cut the steak into bite size pieces about 1 inch cubes. Try to make them all the same size if possible so they cook evenly. Preheat air fryer to 400°.
In a large bowl, microwave butter until melted. Add remaining 1/2 tablespoon of Casa M Cattle Drive Seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and minced garlic. Stir well.
Add meat and stir until completely coated.
Layer seasoned meat in the air fryer basket. (If you’re using the Breville Smart Oven Air , put a pan underneath). Air fry for 7 minutes. For other air fryers, test the first batch and check at 4 minutes first. Stir, air fry until desired doneness.
Allow meat to rest for a few minutes before serving. These steak bites are great over lettuce greens, add some cherry tomatoes and a nice dressing like my Skinny Blue Cheese Dressing.
Food Prep Tip
Make a double batch of the steak. Cool. Place 1 serving of steak in a vacuum sealed bag and freeze. Whenever you want a quick salad, remove bag from freezer, microwave for about 30 seconds, then place the meat on a baking sheet and broil a few minutes until hot. Super easy!
Casa M Cattle Drive Air Fryer Steak Bites
- Air fryer or you can use a cast iron skillet or broiler
- 2 lb steak (use tenderloin, filet mignon, rib eye, New York)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt if watching sodium, leave out
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cattle Drive Seasoning by Casa M Spice Co®
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Cut steak into bite size pieces or strips. Sprinkle with kosher salt and Cattle Drive Seasoning.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, melt butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds or until melted.
- Add remaining 1/2 tablespoon of Casa M Cattle Drive Seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and minced garlic. Stir well. Add meat and stir until completely coated.
- Layer meat in a single layer in air fryer basket. (You may have to do this in batches).
- Air fry about 7 minutes (this is for a Breville Smart Oven Air, all air fryers are different so check at 4 min for the first batch and determine time for your air fryer and also depends on your desired degree of doneness . You may need to stir half-way through. (With the Smart Oven Air you do not, but put a pan underneath)
- Allow meat to rest for a few minutes. Enjoy over salads, pastas or alone as appetizers. Vacuum seal leftovers in small packages to freeze and serve over salads later.
Other Casa M Recipes
2 Quick and Easy Ways to Use Casa M Spice Co® Chain Reaction Spice Check out these quick ways to add some pIzzazz to your dishes!
Spicy Instant Pot Pinto Beans – These Spicy Instant Pot Pinto Beans (no soak) were created especially for Casa M Spice Co® using their Chain Reaction Spice. (I like the uncontrolled version). They are super quick to make, high in protein. Eat them plain or use them in your favorite Mexican spiced dishes, veggies scrambles and more!
Healthy Instant Pot Caribbean Pork – This healthy Instant Pot Caribbean Pork Bowl recipe was created especially for Casa M. Spice Co.® It is my first recipe for them and I am so excited to share it! This healthy pork bowl is super easy to make, nutritious and so delicious! Made with pork shoulder, rum, pineapple and Casa M Jerked Chain spice.