These gourmet beef sliders pack a punch of flavor, artfully blending just a few premium ingredients including Casa M Cattle Drive Seasoning to create a feast for your senses -juicy, flavorful and so easy to prepare! This is my best sliders recipe! And the beauty about it is that you can make them up ahead of time and reheat them whenever you need a quick lunch or dinner.
While I know you can choose to eat healthier with turkey burgers and chicken burgers, sometimes you just need a good beef burger. It’s all about moderation in my opinion. My solution for making these beef sliders healthier is to make it the best tasting burger with the finest ingredients and savor it in small portions. Many of you know my motto is, “I’d rather have a bite of heaven than a whole lot of yuck!” These are definitely heaven. Pair these savory homemade beef sliders with Hawaiian Rolls and greens for maximum taste!
This post does contain affiliate links including affiliate links from the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program which means that if you click on them and/or buy something I may earn a small commission -at no extra cost to you. I only recommend the things I actually use in my kitchen and/or blog. By clicking and buying these items, you help keep my recipe blog running. Thank you!
Casa M Cattle Drive Beef Seasoning
This is one of my absolute favorite Casa M spices! Why? Because you don’t need anything else with it. I use it exclusively on my steaks and beef sliders. It provides a ton of flavor while at the same time allows you to taste the goodness of the beef. It comes in 3 different sizes but I buy the big bulk size. It’s that good!
Make Ahead Sliders
These are super easy to make ahead! Just make up the patties, grill, cool and pack in packets of 2 or 4 and seal in vacuum sealed bags. Whenever you need a quick lunch or dinner, reheat for about 45 sec in the microwave. Goodness in a flash!
How to Make Gourmet Beef Sliders in Pictures:
In a large bowl, combine hamburger, kosher salt, caramelized onions, garlic, parmesan cheese, mushrooms and bacon.
Don’t forget to add the Cattle Drive Beef Seasoning – this is the magic spice that brings it all together! Mix well with hands to distribute spices and everything evenly.
Use 1/4 dry measuring cup and scoop out filling and form into patties. This recipe makes about 22 sliders.
Cook as desired. I like to use my smoker and smoke them at 180° for about 40 minutes, or you can grill them or pan fry them until desired doneness.
Serve alone or on Hawaiian buns or slider buns. No need for condiments!
Gourmet Beef Sliders
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Casa M Cattle Drive Seasoning
- pinch kosher salt
- 1/4 cup caramelized onions (or chopped onions) see notes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons bacon crumbles (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine hamburger, Casa M Cattle Drive Seasoning, kosher salt, caramelized onions, garlic, parmesan cheese, mushrooms and bacon.
- Mix well with hands to distribute spices and everything evenly.
- Use 1/4 dry measuring cup and scoop out filling and form a patty.
- Cook as desired. I like to use my smoker and smoke them at 180° for about 40 minutes, or you can grill them or pan fry them until desired doneness.
- Serve on slider buns or Hawaiian rolls. Add condiments if desired, however, my family loves them without anything. The Casa M Cattle Drive Seasoning does it all!
Have you tried this Casa M Recipe that also uses Cattle Drive?
Cattle Drive Beef Seasoning is also great in my Casa M Cattle Drive Air Fryer Steak Bites. Check them out!