These Spicy Holiday Pecans are perfect anytime but especially around the holidays! Nuts and holidays just seem to go together and it’s a great quick and easy appetizer that pretty much anyone will love even if they are on a specific diet. And it’s a great Texas Spiced Pecans Recipe. Casa M’s Chain Reaction spice will make these the hit of the holiday! It’s 80% lower in sodium yet has all of the taste!
This recipe created especially for Casa M Spice Co®
What can I do with Spicy Holiday Pecans?
- Place in holiday dishes around the house during a holiday party.
- Serve on charcuterie boards.
- Sprinkle over salads such as: Mandarin Wild Rice Salad
- Sprinkle over Avocado Lime Chile Bowl.
- Sprinkle on any dish where it might add a nice spicy crunch.
How to make Spicy Holiday Pecans in Pictures:
Preheat oven to 350°. Melt butter. Place all ingredients in a bowl. Don’t forget the Casa M Chain Reaction!
Stir until well mixed.
Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with kosher salt if desired.
Bake at 350° for 5 minutes, then stir pecans and bake for another 5 minutes. Allow to cool and dry. Store in an airtight container.
Spicy Holiday Pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Casa M Chain Reaction Spice
- 2 tablespoons tabasco
- 2 cups pecan halves
- sprinkle Kosher salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss well.
- Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
- Stir pecans and bake for another 5 minutes. Allow to cool and dry.