I’m super excited to announce my latest book, The Power of Food Prep launches on Tuesday, August 9th.
If you’re like most busy people who often resort to ordering out or paying too much at restaurants when you’re too exhausted to cook, there’s a better way. With meal planning and prep, you can have healthy, gourmet, home-cooked meals everyday by cooking only a few days a week. You don’t have to be a “Type A” person and have every meal planned out on the calendar for this to work for you. You don’t have to spend a fortune on kitchen gadgets or spend hours on the weekend cooking for the week.
Who has time to cook everyday? And who wants to?
The Gourmet Done Skinny Meal Method is the best solution for busy foodies to save time, save money, and cut calories. So, roll up your sleeves, put on your apron, grab a notebook, and get ready to learn the power of food prep with the Gourmet Done Skinny Meal Method.
You will learn:
- an easy way to prep healthy meals that doesn’t require you to spend the entire day in the kitchen
- a simple method to cook only a few hours a week and pull out quick meals on other days
- a solution that doesn’t require you to eat the same thing five days in a row
- the basic tools you need to meal prep without collecting a bunch of gadgets you’ll never use again
- time-saving tips and tricks to set you up for success
Praise from my Mastermind mentor and friend, Sandra Yancey:
This isn’t your typical “been there, done that” food prep book. Not even close! This cookbook is a must-read for anyone who loves delicious gourmet food, but just doesn’t have time to cook two hours every night. You will love all of Amy’s easy techniques and quick tips that are unique, making gourmet cooking a joy. Read this book and learn from one of the best. You’ll be amazed at your delicious results!
Sandra Yancey | CEO and Founder eWomenNetwork, Inc.