This sweet, tangy and delicious Healthy Honey Mustard Dressing is great over salads. Drizzle it over wraps, and use it as a dip for vegetables. It’s super quick to put together. Feel free to add oregano, thyme or a bit of spice such as cayenne pepper to jazz it up. Try it over my Healthy Spa Chicken Salad.
How long will this dressing keep?
This dressing will keep for about 3 weeks in the refrigerator. Keep it in a tightly closed container.
How to make Healthy Honey Mustard Dressing in pictures:
Gather the ingredients.
Combine with a spoon or use an immersion blender for best results! That’s it! Super easy!
Keeps for about 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
Healthy Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1 1/2 T. mustard
- 1 1/2 T. honey
- 2 T. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 t. kosher salt
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 garlic cloves minced
- quick squeeze of lemon half
- freshly ground black pepper
- Gather the ingredients, place in a small bowl or measuring cup.
- Combine well. For best results use an immersion blender.
- Store in the refrigerator, keeps about 3 weeks.