I believe in turning the ordinary into the extraordinary, and my Easy Air Fried Cauliflower does just that. Forget about bland steamed cauliflower; I’m giving this humble vegetable a makeover that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight.
Start by carefully selecting fresh cauliflower florets, ensuring they’re uniform in size for even cooking. Then, coat them in a light, aromatic blend of Casa M’s Chain Reaction spice , which infuses the cauliflower with layers of flavor. This spice blend, known for its exceptional balance of heat, smokiness, and subtle sweetness, elevates the dish to gourmet status.
Using the air fryer not only saves calories but it transforms the cauliflower into golden , crispy perfection while maintaining a tender interior. Serve your Air Fried Cauliflower with my Roasted Green Tomatillo Salsa as an appetizer, side dish, or even a main course for a vegetarian feast.
Casa M’s Chain Reaction Spice makes it super easy to make – as all of the perfect spices are all integrated into the Chain Reaction Seasoning. You can choose your level of heat – by using the controlled or uncontrolled versions of Chain Reaction as well as the amount of spice.
Whichever spice level you choose, this dish is not only gourmet but also incredibly satisfying, making it a crowd-pleaser for all occasions. Who knew an easy air fried cauliflower appetizer with no breading would be so delicious?
Bringing It All Together: When you bring together the crispy, spiced cauliflower and the zesty, roasted tomatillo salsa, magic happens in your kitchen. The textures and tastes complement each other in a symphony of flavor, and the Casa M’s Chain Reaction spice adds depth and complexity to every bite.
Serve your Air Fried Cauliflower with Roasted Green Tomatillo Salsa as an appetizer, side dish, or even a main course for a vegetarian feast. This dish is not only gourmet but also incredibly satisfying, making it a crowd-pleaser for all occasions.
How to Make Easy Air Fried Cauliflower in Pictures:
Wash cauliflower. Trim and cut off the green parts.
Cut into florets uniform in size for perfect air frying.
Preheat air fryer to 400 °. Place cauliflower florets in the air fryer basket and air fry about 15 minutes. If you have the Breville air fryer you can do this all at once without turning. If not, be sure to turn pieces every few minutes.
Don’t they look delicious!! So easy to make!
Serve with my Roasted Tomatillo Green Salsa – hot or cold.
Don’t forget the Casa M Chain Reaction Spice! That’s what makes this recipe so easy and delicious!
Easy Air Fried Cauliflower Appetizer with Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
- Air fryer
- 1 head of cauliflower (if using frozen cauliflower – not recommended, be sure it's completely thawed)
- 1/2 – 1 tablespoon Casa M Chain Reaction Spice (use controlled or uncontrolled, start with lesser amount and taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Roasted Tomatillo Green Salsa (optional for dipping) or use your favorite jar of green salsa
- Preheat air fryer to 400°.
- Trim cauliflower and cut into bite size pieces.
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl. Add Casa M Chain Reaction Spice, kosher salt and olive oil. Toss well.
- Air fry cauliflower in batches for about 15 minutes or until done, turning every few minutes to brown evenly (or if you have a Breville Smart Oven Air, you can do it all at once without turning).
- Serve hot or cold with the Roasted Tomatillo Salsa.