This Crispy Creamy Avocado Chicken Bacon Wrap is a twist on Avocado Toast. My guacamole with it’s surprise ingredient is what brings it all together. And it also has bacon! Who doesn’t love bacon? I’m sure there are a few people out there who don’t, but please don’t comment! This is a fairly quick recipe to put together if you already have cooked chicken and tortillas on hand. It would be great for lunch or dinner with a side salad. Very filling!
This post does contain affiliate links which means that if you click on them and/or buy something I may earn a small commission -at no extra cost to you. I only recommend the things I actually use in my kitchen. By clicking and buying these items, you help keep my recipe blog running. Thank you!
Crispy Creamy Avocado Chicken Bacon Wrap
- 4 oz of cooked chicken breasts chopped (Personally I like to use grilled chicken thighs which adds more points but whatever you have on hand is fine)
- 4 medium tortillas 3 points each or less I like to use my homemade tortillas which I store in the freezer until needed
- 1 large ripe avocado about 6 oz when scooped out
- 1 c. tomatoes chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 jalapeño or to taste chopped finely, optional
- 6 T. red onion finely chopped
- 1 T. cream sherry
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 T. bacon crumbles I use the Kirkland brand from Costco
- lettuce few pieces per wrap
- 4 T. shredded cheese such as sharp cheddar or Monterey Jack
- olive oil spray I like to use my Olive Oil Mister
- First make the guacamole. Cut the avocado in half and scoop it out into a small bowl. Mash slightly then add the tomatoes, garlic, jalapeño, onions and sherry. Combine with a fork. Add in the bacon crumbles.
- Warm tortillas slightly in microwave for 20 seconds if needed- sometimes you have to soften them up a bit so you can roll the wraps more easily.
- On each wrap, arrange a few leaves of lettuce then spread 1/4 avocado mixture, then add 1 oz chicken, and 1 T. shredded cheese.
- Roll up each wrap and secure with a toothpick if desired.
- If you want them crispy, spray each wrap with a bit of oil and place on a cookie sheet and broil it for a minute or so until crispy or place in your air fryer and heat until crispy (mine is a Breville Smart Oven Air and takes about 3 minutes on 350°.
- Serve immediately. The guacamole turns brown if left out too long.